Umbro England Home Shirt 09/10 by UMBRO
- with no trim, and a retro fold over collar with shoulder dart
- tailored for better match
- natomically tailor-made sleeves formed to enhance efficiency and visible fashion
- Stretch rib and woven subject material for nice fit and the Climate regulate fabric reduces heat construct
- material reduces heat increase and quick transports moisture far from the pores and skin
England's new professional team jersey. Umbro has created a masterpiece that honors the heritage and legacy of the Three Lions. Comprises embroidered England team badge and Umbro logo. Open cloth collar design. Climate controlling expertise pulls sweat away from the skin for cool comfort. Shoulder darn for an better fit. Anatomically tailored sleeves for a super seem and very good feel. Stretch rib and woven material. In 1924 Umbro founder Harold Humphreys introduced the art of tailoring to the arena of soccer. He referred to as it sports clothing. Lately, Umbro once again brings collectively the standard values of traditional tailoring with up to date fabric expertise and a innovative design philosophy: Style meets performance. The brand new England package is the proud end result. Honoring the prior, looking ahead to the long run. Be aware: Size measurements are the chest measurement.