Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 Amp Energy 2011 Chevy NASCAR Diecast Car, 1:24 Scale HOTO by NASCAR
Product Important points
- Opening hood, trunk and roof flaps
- Producer specific engine detail and real looking radiator
- Cloth window internet and unique trunk comparment with authentic red painted gasoline cell
- Entrance working suspension and dealing steering
- Accurate header contour and spark plug wires
Starting off 2011 with the aid of qualifying for the Budweiser Shootout with new crew chief Steve Letarte, Dale Earnhardt Jr. will once again drive the #88 Amp Power & National Defend-subsidized Chevy Impala within the Sprint Cup Collection. This beauty was produced by means of Action in a limited edition run of best 5,115 items! That's no longer very many for the lots of lovers that make up the JR Nation so make sure to get your hands on one as of late!