AEGEND Clear Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child, Blue by Aegend
- COMFORTABLE: Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort and goggle's larger clear lens and quality sealing surface makes you feel comfortable. Aegend's goggles is leakage-proof but doesn't leave a line and add excess pressure to maintain a good seal.
- SHATTER PROOF: Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions.
- EFFECTIVE: UV protection and anti-fog coating enhances your swimming experience. Well-designed clasp make it easy to put swimming goggles on and off. EASY TO PUT ON AND TAKE OFF: The straps have a buckle that makes putting on and taking off a breeze and without pulling hair.
- CLEAR: Light blue and clear lens makes for even better clarity. PLEASE NOTE: Do not recommend to people with over 100 degrees myopia eyes.
- Hassle Free, 12 month guarantee! If you don't absolutely love your new Aegend swim goggles, we will replace them or refund your full purchase price — no questions asked! Includes: 1 * Blue Aegend Swim Goggles, 1 * Protective Case. PLEASE ONLY BUY FROM TEAM AEGEND THEN YOU CAN GET OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS AND BEST SERVICE, IF YOU BUY FROM CHEAP AND FAKE SELLER WE CANNOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
TIPS for preventing fogging in winter:
About the anti-fog, all of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer.
1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work.
2. Never wipe the lens.
3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
Please note that goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter. The fog might be the result of the temperature difference between cold air outside the pool and constant temperature pool water.
#1 Top Rated AEGEND Swim Goggles
What other customers think of Aegend Swim Goggles:
Keith R. Gastineau
I'm a 72 year old lap swimmer. The goggles i've been using (which were not cheap) work fine some days and not so good others. Nothing disrupts my routine like water in my googles. I read a review of these goggles on Amazon, which said they “would be the last pair I'll have to buy”. Couldn't agree more. Absolutely completely satisfied.
Easy Care and Maintenance:
-To clean goggles: always rinse completely under cold water to remove chlorine, salt, sand and other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment.
-Do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color.
-Never rub or wipe the insides of your lenses as this can scratch or remove the anti-fog coating.
-Protect your swimming goggles by storing them in their protective case (included)